Does your family need a computer?
If you qualify for our CLF program, the Capital Area Corporate Recycling Council can help!
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 3:30pm.
The CACRC's Computers for Louisiana's Families program offers low-cost refurbished computers with a Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System and additional software pre-installed. More information can be found on our flyer. If you qualify, and would like to print out an application, please click here.
All computer systems include the following software: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Open Office Suite, Avast Antivirus, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Didactic Games, Computer Tutorial, Anti-spyware bundle, and one time phone tech support from InfinIT.
InfinIT Technology Group also offers:
· Onsite and remote service at $25/15 minutes of labor
· Workshop service ranging from the minimum diagnostic fee of $50, to a maximum labor charge per PC of $200, with the average workshop repair falling in the middle
· Remote Monitoring and Managed Antivirus Agreements for as little as $5/month
· Service Agreements with Remote Monitoring and Managed Antivirus starting at $49/month
· Monitored Offsite Backup starting at $5/month for 5GB of space
· Network-level Content Filtering and DNS-based protection for as little as $99/year